If you've wondered how to make a movie and dreaming of making your own one, then this is the course for you!
So how do you become a filmmaker? How to make a movie?
Well, if you listen to some people, they'll try to sell you on the idea of a traditional film school...
But that's going to cost you anywhere from $25,000 to $125,000, and up to 4 years of your life...
And when you're done, you've got a mountain of debt before you even start... then, when you deal with the established movie studios you have to do what they say every step of the way...
I mean, you don't even OWN the films you make!
Who can work that way?
That's why I found a better, simpler path to filmmaking:
Film School On Demand! How to Make a Movie and Sell It
I'll show you how to make a theatre-quality full-length film using software you can load on your own computer. But it's not just the technical parts I show you, you'll get everything you need to know for the entire process of creating a film, from finding the right script, to directing, to post-production, and even marketing your film.
In 10 video lessons you will learn:
- Getting Started - What does it take to make a movie?
- The Script - Do I write one or buy? What's an option? Breaking it down.
- Pre visualization - What are storyboards? Shot lists?
- Finance - How do I find money? What are standard deals?
- Pre Production - What crew do I need? Locations? Equipment?
- Production - This has a life of its own! How do I control it?
- Post Production - The real work begins here!
- Delivery - Do you have your paperwork? What are deliverables?
- Distribution - Where do I sell my masterpiece? What is a sales agent?
- Marketing - What are some real world strategies for movie marketing?
If you've got a film inside just fighting to get out, it's time you took action...
Film School On Demand!